A-Pro Longmont Home Inspectors Protect Buyers
Hiring a top Longmont home inspector can translate into ENORMOUS savings. But to start with, be sure the Longmont home inspector is licensed with the State and are CHI certified. “CHI”-certified Longmont home inspectors are required to provide a 500-point inspection, which is much more comprehensive than the minimum standards required by the State for Longmont home inspectors. These highly trained “CHI” board certified Longmont home inspectors can identify ever so slight defects that are not visible to home buyers.
At A-Pro, we also encourage buyers to accompany our Longmont home Inspectors, because it’s a great educational opportunity to learn more about the home. Our CHI-certified Longmont home Inspectors will be sure that you’re not blinded by defects hard to identify without a trained eye.
Why A-Pro “CHI” certified Longmont Home Inspectors Exceed Customers’ Expectations
First of all, our courteous, CHI®board certified Longmont home inspectors are rigorously trained and broadly experienced professionals who apply all their expertise to hundreds of accurate, detailed, home inspections each year.
In every aspect of the Home Inspection process’ thoroughness, follow-through, communication, and guarantees, our A-Pro Longmont home inspectors outperform the competitors.
What’s more, with each inspection, our A-Pro “CHI Certified Longmont Home Inspectors provide a foundation level survey. And since more than 30% of all claims are structural related, you wonder why our competitors don’t perform this vital service.
With A-Pro it’s FREE OF CHARGE (a $150.00 value).
You’ll also rest easy knowing that A-Pro’s Longmont home inspectors provide a 120-day guarantee that protects you against oversights and costly follow-up inspections.
Here are 7 ways our A-Pro “CHI” Certified Longmont Home Inspectors are Different:
- We’re CHI, PHI, & ITI Board Certified. The highest certifications in the industry!
- Comprehensive 500-point inspections cover everything from the foundation to the rooftop!
- Easy to read and understand reports. Delivered in 24 hours.
- “No Further Evaluation Guarantee” ensures no follow-up inspections will be needed. Our A-Pro Longmont home inspectors can tell you if a problem exists or not. They will not pass the buck.
- A-Pro Longmont home inspectors provide you with a FREE 120-day “If We Pass It, We Protect It” Guarantee (we’re accountable for oversights!)
- A-Pro Longmont home inspectors provide you with a FREE Foundation Survey with every full inspection (a $150 value)
- Reports feature positive and negative aspects of a home to give an accurate picture
In short, there’s no better value, no greater peace-of-mind, than with our Longmont home inspectors. We guarantee it!