A Pre-Listing Longmont Home Inspection Adds Value,
but a Certified Pre-Owned® home inspection is a Major Selling Point!
And Has Been Proven to Sell Homes Faster and For More Money…
So, Why are more sellers hiring A-Pro Longmont Home Inspection before they have a buyer?
Because they understand that a pre-listing A-Pro Longmont home inspection can lead to more buyers, and quicker sales.
Conducting an A-Pro Longmont home inspection before the house is listed for sale benefits sellers in a number of ways. But first, what is a Certified Pre-Owned Home? A Certified Pre-Owned home is a trademarked concept provided by A-Pro since 1997. The purpose of this proven program is to assure potential buyers that they will not need to undergo another home inspection after signing the purchase agreement. Here’s how that works, the seller hires A-Pro to perform a pre-listing inspection. A-Pro then certifies to the seller the inspection and guarantees the findings to the new buyer a Certified Pre-Owned home. And, since competitive Longmont home inspection companies do NOT offer guarantees on their inspections, there is no need to hire them, since the home is now guaranteed for 120-days by A-Pro. How’s that for peace of mind!
11 More benefits of a pre-listing “Certified Pre-Owned Home” provided by A-Pro Longmont home inspection:
- Helps you accurately price the home, which reduces time on market
- Pre-Listings inspections is a proven concept to sell homes faster and for more money
- Prevents unexpected issues from delaying or derailing a sale later on
- The inspection is guaranteed to the new buyer
- Gives you time to get reasonably priced contractors or make repairs yourself
- A-Pro inspections highlight positive aspects of a home for added selling points
- Encourages buyer to waive inspection contingency (our guarantee passes to a buyer)
- It may alert you of items of immediate concern (e.g. structural problem, etc).
- Reduces liability by adding professional documentation to disclosure statement while passing liability to the insured inspector.
- Professional reports help your home stand out among other properties
- “Certified Pre-Owned Home” status provides a strong and marketable selling point in your MLS listing.
Click here > to watch a short video on why A-Pro Home Inspection Longmont is your best choice for having your home pre-inspected by A-Pro Home Inspection Longmont, period.
Any questions at all, just call our friendly Longmont home inspection professionals at 1-720-438-4575!